View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the CSU Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The CSU Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic, management area, keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the red banner on this page.
- Campus Environmental Committees - Membership and Terms of ReferenceMembership and terms of reference for the Charles Sturt University Campus Environmental Committees Structure and Terms of Reference.
- Capital Planning Committee - Membership and Terms of ReferenceCapital Planning Committee Terms of Reference.
- Capital Projects - Procurement of ICT Equipment PolicySets out the University's policy on the procurement of information and communications technology (ICT) equipment as part of capital projects that are managed by the Division of Facilities Management.
- Ceremonial Dress PolicyA policy setting out the ceremonial dress to be worn by officeholders of the University.
- Charles Sturt University Act and By-LawEstablishing legislation.
- Chemical Safety Committee - Membership and Terms of ReferenceTerms of reference for the University's Chemical Safety Committee.
- Children on Campus PolicyAn operational policy covering the presence of children on University campuses.
- Children on Campus ProcedureThis Procedure has been developed to inform staff, students and visitors of their responsibilities and Charles Sturt University's expectations when children are brought onto University premises.
- Code of ConductThe Code of Conduct specifies standards of conduct that are expected of all staff of Charles Sturt University
- Code of Conduct - ResearchInformation on the code of conduct for Research.
- Collaborative Ventures Approval ProcedureA process for approval of collaborative ventures.
- Commercial Activities PolicyProcesses and procedures to be followed for the initiation, approval, management and review of University commercial activities.
- Communicating Without Bias GuidelinesGuidelines for avoiding discrimination in communication and using inclusive language.
- Complaints Mediation ProcedureA Procedure, supporting the Complaints Policy, for the management of the mediation of complaints.
- Complaints PolicyA policy supported by procedures, for the management of concerns, complaints and grievances.
- Complaints Procedure - External Individuals and BodiesA procedure, supporting the Complaints Policy, for the management of concerns, complaints and grievances from external individuals and bodies.
- Complaints Procedure - Internal ReviewA procedure, supporting the Complaints Policy, for the management of an internal review of complaints.
- Complaints Procedure - StudentsA procedure, supporting the Complaints Policy, for the management of concerns, complaints and grievances from students.
- Complaints Procedure - WorkplaceA procedure, supporting the Complaints Policy, for the management of workplace concerns.
- Compliance Committee Policy - External Members AllowanceA policy on providing remuneration to external members of statutory compliance committees.
- Compliance Management ProcedureProcedure on the management of compliance within the University.
- Compliance Risks Identification GuidelinesIdentifying Compliance Risks Guideline.
- Computing and Communications Facilities Use PolicyA policy on the authorised use of CSU's computing and communication facilities.
- Conflict of Interest ProcedureA procedure on situations that may give rise to conflicts of interest and how to manage such conflicts.
- Consultants Engagement GuidelinesGuidelines for the Engagement of Consultants.
- Contractor or Employee Status PolicyThis policy outlines the process to determine the nature of the engagement of people and entities - whether they are to be engaged as an employee, consultant or contractor.
- Controlled Areas Security and Access PolicyA policy for managing and controlling security and access to facilities at Charles Sturt University
- Controlled Entities PolicyA policy and procedure for the approval and management of controlled entities as commercial activities of the University.
- Corporate Credit Card PolicyThe purpose of this Policy is to prescribe the principles governing the use by staff members of their Charles Sturt University corporate credit cards.
- Corporate Signage ProcedureA procedure outlining Charles Sturt University's corporate signage system.
- Correctional Centre Student Communication Guidelines(Expired)Guidelines on communicating by phone, mail or fax with students in a correctional centre, including background information on study conditions in correctional centres.
- Course Accreditation PolicyPolicy governing the approval and review of awards, courses and fields of research within the University.
- Coursework Masters Support Scheme Policy - Academic StaffA policy on support for study of coursework masters degrees for academic staff at CSU.
- Coursework Masters Support Scheme Procedure - Academic StaffA procedure on how to apply for financial support through the Coursework Masters Support Scheme.
- Credit PolicyPolicy on credit.
- Critical Incident Response Group ProcedureA procedure regarding handling and management of critical incidents specifically for use by members of the University’s Emergency Planning Committee, campus based Critical Incident Response Groups and other members within the Emergency Control Organisation at Charles Sturt University.
- CSU Global Overseas Program Cancellation and Refund PolicyCSU Global is responsible for the coordination of mobility programs within the University. Programs that are coordinated by the University involve the student paying a program payment that covers travel and facilitation charges. The University makes payments on behalf of students and it is necessary to ensure a policy is in place to determine refunds where a student withdraws from a program and such costs cannot be recuperated from the travel management provider or the in country provider
- CSUNet Access PolicyRegulations for which Charles Sturt University permits the use of its network infrastructure (CSUNet) for the delivery of communication services.