View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the CSU Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The CSU Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic, management area, keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the red banner on this page.
- Password ProcedureThis Procedure sets out University requirements regarding password and Personal Identification Number (PIN) management (including strength, quality, creation, protection, storage, re-use and re-setting) and maintenance.
- Personal Allowances Payment Determination ProcedureA procedure for determining when it is appropriate to pay personal allowances in order to attract, develop and retain high quality staff.
- Personal Allowances PolicyA policy on the payment of personal allowances in order to attract, develop and retain high quality staff.
- Personal Files Access PolicyA policy on access to personal files.
- Pharmacy Foundation Committee - Membership and Terms of ReferenceMembership and terms of reference for the Pharmacy Foundation Committee.
- Postgraduate Fee Paying Courses Guidelines - Australian StudentsGuidelines in respect of post graduate courses for which fees may be charged (Australian students).
- Principals' Report Entry Program PolicyPolicy on the Principals' Report Entry Program.
- Privacy Management PlanA plan as required under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 for the protection of the privacy of individuals whose information is held by the University.
- Prizes PolicyPolicy on prizes for students.
- Procurement PolicyThis Policy applies to all procurement of goods or services, for or on behalf of the University, including those undertaken by the Charles Sturt Foundation, Centres, enterprises and controlled entities, even when there is an expectation that the University will be reimbursed by another individual or organisation.
- Procurement Review Board Operation PolicyOperation of Procurement Review Board in relation to procurement within the University.
- Professional Development Centres PolicyApproval of the establishment of professional development centres.
- Professional Enhancement Program ProcedureA policy and procedure on professional enhancement activities.
- Progress, Supervision and Assessment Policy - Coursework Programs with a Research ComponentPolicy on progress, supervision and assessment of coursework programs with a research component.
- Promotional Literature Distribution Policy(Expired)A policy on distribution of promotional literature.
- Promotional Materials and Publications ProcedureA procedure outlining development and approval of promotional materials and publications.
- Public Interests and Other Disclosures PolicyA policy on Public Interest (and other) Disclosures relating to Corruption Serious Maladministration and Government Information Contravention.