View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the CSU Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The CSU Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic, management area, keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the red banner on this page.
- Indigenous Academic Staff Leadership Development Scheme GuidelinesGuidelines on applying for financial support to undertake a professional activity that will foster development of leadership skills.
- Indigenous Australian Content in Courses PolicyPolicy detailing the University’s requirements for, and expectations of, the incorporation of Indigenous Australian content in all undergraduate and professional entry courses within Charles Sturt University.
- Indigenous Australian Employment Strategy 2016-2017A Strategy to increase the employment of Indigenous Australians in mainstream positions at the University.
- Indigenous Education Steering Committee - Membership and Terms of ReferenceThis document outlines the membership and terms of reference for the Indigenous Education Steering Committee. The purpose of the committee is to is to assist the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research, Development and Industry) to monitor and provide strategic leadership as it relates to Indigenous peoples’ access, participation and success in education at CSU, and their engagement as leaders in education at CSU.
- Indigenous Language Allowance GuidelinesThe document sets out the application and administration process for implementation of the Indigenous Language Allowance at CSU, for staff using Indigenous languages within their position.
- Indigenous Staff Study Support Scheme GuidelinesGuidelines on applying for financial assistance to undertake part time study while working for CSU.
- Induction and Development Program GuidelinesGuidelines on the CSU Induction and Development Program.
- Industrial Action PolicyThis policy has been developed meet the requirements of the Fair Work Act 2009 (the Act) in relation to protected industrial action and to accommodate the obligations of the University to staff, students and the wider community during periods of industrial action.
- Infectious Diseases PolicyThe purpose of this policy is to minimise the risk of transmission of infectious diseases to the University community as far as reasonably practicable and to manage persons who have contracted an infectious disease.
- Infectious Diseases ProcedureThe purpose of this procedure is to describe activities that may place staff and students at risk of exposure to infectious diseases as well as the prevention and control strategies used at Charles Sturt University.
- Information and Communications Technology Security PolicyA Policy which sets out the University's information security obligations regarding the integrity, confidentiality and availability of all ICT infrastructure, systems and processes and which defines, in broad terms, the framework within which information security risk is to be managed.
- Information Technology Access and Induction ProcedureProcedure to be following to arranging IT access and IT induction for new staff.
- Information Technology Equipment Disposal PolicyThis document outlines the policy and procedure for dsiposal of the University's IT Equipment.
- Information Technology Equipment Purchasing PolicyProvides the policy, information and guidance on purchasing IT equipment for use in carrying out University business.
- Information Technology Support Services Policy - DesktopA policy on the provision of information technology support services to the desktop.
- Initiatives and Strategy Implementation Plan Governance Committee - Membership and Terms of ReferenceThis document outlines the responsibilites, scope and terms of reference of the Initiatives and Strategy Implementation Plan Governance Committee.
- Injury Management ProcedureClear and comprehensive procedures for all staff members of the University in order that they may comply with their legal responsibilities for Occupational Rehabilitation.
- Intellectual Property PolicyA policy on managing and protecting intellectual property arising out of the work of CSU and its staff and students.
- Inter-Faculty Teaching PolicyPolicy on service teaching, also known as inter-Faculty teaching.
- Internal Audit CharterInternal Audit Charter
- International Education Agent PolicyA policy on agent management in accordance with the University's approved procedures.
- International Experience Grants and Scholarships PolicyThis document sets out the University's policy on international experience grants and scholarships.
- International Full Fee-Paying Students - Monitoring Course Progress PolicyA policy detailing how the University monitors, records and assesses the progress of international on-shore students.
- International Marketing PolicyA policy on international marketing in accordance with the University's approved procedures, ESOS regulations and other relevant compliance requirements.
- International On-Shore Students - Provider Transfer PolicyThis document sets out Charles Sturt University's policy in relation to requests by international on-shore students to transfer to a new provider within the first six months of their enrolment.
- International Student Fee Refund PolicyA document setting out the University's policy on international student fee refunds.
- Internationalisation Responsibilities PolicyResponsibilities and accountabilities for internationalisation.
- Investment PolicyThe function of this Policy is to provide a framework for the management of the University's investment portfolio. It is intended to ensure the prudent management of funds giving recognition for reasonable risk and investment returns.