View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the CSU Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The CSU Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic, management area, keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the red banner on this page.
- Radiation Safety Committee - Membership and Terms of ReferenceMembership and terms of reference for the Radiation Safety Committee.
- Radiation Safety ProcedureThe purpose of this document is to link to procedures and other instruments used by the University to manage and oversee the use of radiation in teaching and other work.
- Radio and Television Recordings Policy - Holding RecordingsPolicy on holdings of radio and television recordings.
- Recognition of Service GuidelinesGuidelines designed to recognise the contribution of employees who have served the University over an extended period of time.
- Reconciliation Action Plan Steering Group - Membership and Terms of ReferenceThe Reconciliation Action PlanÂ Steering Group reports through Vice-Chancellor's Leadership Team (VCLT)â€< to the Vice-Chancellor and is established in accordance with recommended procedures of Reconciliation Australia.
- Records Management PolicyA policy on the creation, maintenance, storage and disposal of University records.
- Records Management Policy - CSU Replay Use and ManagementPolicy on the use of and management of CSU replay and all associated CSU replay recordings.
- Records Management Policy - Digital RecordsA policy on the management of digital records.
- Records Management Policy - Student Records and Assessment Items AccessPolicy governing access to student records and assessment items.
- Records Management Policy - Vital RecordsA policy on the identification, registration, storage and disposal of vital University records.
- Records Management Procedure - CommitteesProcedures for Committee records.
- Records Management Procedure - Imaged RecordsA procedure on scanning and digitising paper records.
- Recovery of Overpayments PolicyThis Policy outlines the recovery process for over- payments relating to salary, allowances, superannuation, scholarships and other payments processed via the Universityâ€™s payroll system.
- Referencing PolicyPolicy on referencing in student work.
- Referencing Policy - Campuses, Facilities, Third Parties and Position TitlesA policy on the manner in which staff should refer to campuses and facilities, third parties and position titles in public communications by the University.
- Regional Archives PolicyA policy on the objectives, responsibilities and functions of the CSU Regional Archives.
- Reimbursement Policy - Official Telephone CallsA policy for reimbursement of official telephone calls made from private telephones.
- Remote Work PolicyThis Policy provides guidance for consideration of requests from staff members to work from a remote worksite for the majority of their working week. The opportunity to work from a remote worksite is subject to the Universityâ€™s operational requirements.
- Reporting to Council Procedure - ManagementThis Procedure defines the process for the preparation and communication of management reports to the Council and its committees.
- Research Authorship PolicyPolicy for determing and recording authorship of research outputs of CSU staff and students.
- Research Data Management PolicyA policy to ensure a coordinated approach to research data management at Charles Sturt University
- Research Planning Committee - Membership and Terms of Reference(Expired)Membership and terms of reference for the Research Planning Committee.
- Reservist Support Policy - StudentsPolicy on support for students involved with Defence Reserves.
- Residential College Affiliation RuleA guideline for the affiliation of residential colleges.
- Residential Schools PolicyPolicy on residential schools.
- Residential Schools Steering Committee - Membership and Terms of ReferenceMembership and terms of reference of the Residential Schools Steering Committee, a committee reporting to the Curriculum Learning and Teaching Committee.
- Responsible Investment GuidelinesThe Guideline enables the University to pursue an ethical approach to its investments, whilst minimising any negative impact on its investment returns. The Responsible Investment Guidelines is a support document to the Investment Policy.
- Return to Work Program PolicyA policy on a programmed rehabilitation and return to work following a work-related injury or illness.
- Risk Management PolicyA policy setting out the University's approach to risk management and associated responsibilities and the principles underpinning this approach.
- Risk Register ProcedureThis document sets out detailed procedural steps and guidance to implement effective and demonstrable risk management practices across the University.