View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the CSU Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The CSU Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic, management area, keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the red banner on this page.
- Bachelor (Honours) PolicyPolicy governing the Bachelor (Honours) courses.
- Bad and Doubtful Debts PolicyPolicy on bad and doubtful debts.
- Balancing Work and Study with Family and Caring Responsibilities PolicyA policy on providing a flexible and family friendly place for work and study.
- Biosafety Committee - Membership and Terms of ReferenceMembership and terms of reference of the Biosafety Committee.
- Blood and Bodily Fluids Handling Guidelines(Expired)Guidelines on handling blood and bodily fluids guidelines.
- Boards and Committees Policy - Committees of Academic SenatePolicy is enacted to prescribe the committees of the Academic Senate of the University to which Academic Senate has delegated some of its functions in accordance with clause 107 of the By-Law.
- Boards and Committees Policy - Conduct of Meetings of Academic CommitteesPolicy applies to the convening and conduct of meetings of the Academic Senate and its Committees.
- Boards and Committees Policy - GeneralGeneral policy on right of membership of committees and the roles and responsibilities of member of Academic Senate and it's committees.
- Brand Governance Committee - Membership and Terms of ReferenceBrand Governance Committee Terms of Reference.
- Brand Governance PolicyA policy on the University brand, who has responsibility for managing the brand, and how it is visually expressed through its marks, logo, design, typography, colours and imagery, and actions relating to inappropriate use of University marks.
- Brand GuidelinesThese brand guidelines have been designed to help you deliver clear and consistent communications, whenever and wherever our students and stakeholders come into contact with the Charles Sturt University brand. They are intended to help you to bring the brand to life across all our communications and interactions.
- Branding, Marketing, Advertising and Promotion Compliance ProceduresA procedure outlining compliance obligations associated with marketing, advertising and promotion.
- Breastfeeding PolicyAn operational policy to accommodate breastfeeding on campus.